Monday, December 27, 2010

On HIATUS

For those of you who actually come to this site, I thank you! However it has come to my attention that there are some things lacking in this website.

First and foremost. There's an over abundance of needless cursing. I have come to realize this makes me look bad. I lose credibility this way.

I also lose credibility by not having my blog edited by another individual. Where typos and grammatical errors, and spell check issues go unnoticed. This is yet another credibility issue that I intend to resolve.

The other thing this site lacks are some visuals. The wheels are already in motion to rectify this. I plan on doing a little research on copyright laws regarding using images from films and television on this site. I also plan on customizing this site further beyond the limitations of the "BLOGGER" constraints.

So Stay tuned folks, We'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment